Sunday, September 30, 2012

Original Seasons 1 and 2 from Nick?

I have just had this idea in my head for a while. Wouldn't it be great if we could have nick dub the original seasons 1 and 2 of Winx Club? This would be awesome just for for me because I love the original first season of Winx Club and that's what got me so into the show :) Also, if Nick dubbed the first two seasons us  English fans could finally have the full series of Winx dubbed in English with the same voice actors. They could sell us really expensive box sets of the whole series :) And isn't that what Nick wants, our money? When season 6 is over the voice actors could have one final Winx project-original seasons 1 and 2. I would love to suggest this idea to Nick but I have know idea how to even go about doing this. Wouldn't this be cool? Tell me what you guys think in the comments. :)

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with u,I mean I can't even remember half of season 2 and can't be bothered to re watch it cause I hate the rai dub (especially blooms voice)
    and I don't like all the changes 4kids made so if nick made a dub of the first 2 seasons I would be so happy! (ok maybe one change I hope nick does again:changes there season 1 outfits to season 3,sorry but I've always hated there original outfits)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they dubbed the original seasons 1 and 2 they would keep the animation the same and wouldn't change the outfits :) I liked there old and new clothes :)

      Delete