Saturday, September 8, 2012





 Welcome to my second doll review, Icy from the Good vs. Evil Target Exclusive 4pk that came out in early August. I will be doing the other girls to, but didn't want to do them all at the same time, with that said, let's get on to the review!

 Icy has a very pretty face but I don't think It looks mean enough. She looks a little to sweet, but not too sweet. Her makeup is 3 shades of eye shadow--- blue, grey, and pink, with red lipstick.
Her hair is beautiful and much more manageable that the dolls with curly hair. If you condition Icy's hair it makes it extra soft and manageable. 



 Her outfit is pretty but fans know it is not at all as detailed as it should be. Jakks didn't really finish making her belt, necklace, "I" thing. They just stopped it at the top of her jumpsuit. The arm gloves are detailed enough for me, and I think the shoes should have been pointed at the top and the heels should have been colored light blue.



Her cape is very glittery and made of a mesh material. You can even put wings in Icy which I think is so cool!



 Above are just some extra pictures I wanted to show you guys.
And Finally the moment you have all been waiting for------I give Icy 9/10 stars! I know this rating may seem a little high for her due to the fact she isn't very detailed and her arms aren't fully articulated. But look how awesome she looks! I am so glad Jakks decided to release icy. I just wish they would have released the other trix in this outfit as well as their trendy outfits. I hope you guys enjoyed this review. Please tell me what I could do to make them better. 

3 comments:

  1. It would be so awesome if they made Darcy and Stormy dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are making them fall 2013 in a Trix Sirenix 3 pack :)

      Delete
    2. Awesome! If only that date wasn't so far away...

      Delete