Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Smoby Winx Doll Images!

Today I was on Smoby.fr looking to see if they had any pictures of new Winx dolls and they did!


                                 Here are the new basic dolls that display the new season 5 outfits. Personally I think they could have been a bit better. I can't wait to see what Jakks does with them :) Now I will give you the poorly translated descriptions:
Sheet: 28 cm doll 6 assorted styles Winx held in their everyday. Super trendy as usual!Accessories: mobile phone + friendship bracelet for children + comb
More: 3years + 
The style of the new 5 Series! Winx in their trendy outfit when at Alfea ... accessories for you and your doll!



Here are the new Harmonix dolls! I guess they look fine to me :) Again it will be exciting to see how they compare with the Jakks dolls.
Sheet: 28 cm doll 6 styles assorted New dresses tulle mechanical movement of the wings in unfolding the wings and dress is by lowering the wings become lagging the dress very long hair and silky Accessories: brush starfish hair
More: + 36 months 
The new transformation of the fifth season of the Winx Club ...: Harmonix With a simple gesture, the dress turns into beautiful fairy wings!

I wish all of the Harmonix dolls looked this great! She is stunning! 
Sheet: Electronic doll 28 cm Movement mechanical wings wings unfold and his transformation begins Starfish (control), the music starts when you power Harmonix approaches the body of Bloom Hair very long and silky
More: Bloom doll 28 cm Harmonix electronic Requires 2 LR44 Batteries included

It looks like both companies decided to make a scooter!  I think they are both very nice!

Sheet: Motorized scooter, sounds & lights + doll 28 cm Scooter in recognition of the doll when the doll sits, the engine purrs and the flagship scooter flashes three modes: OFF, ON the scooter forward with music & light ON the scooter forward light but Music The scooter is adjustable handlebar system security: motorbike stops automatically after 30 secondsAccessories: a helmet that can be stored in the trunk
More:Electronic scooter runs on 3 LR46 batteries (not included). Box including: scooter, doll and accessories

2 comments:

  1. The harmonix dolls are pretty. I can't wait to see how Jakks does them.
    But out of all the dolls here, I'd have to say the season 5 basic ones are my favs. Even though there could be more detail put into them, they look very colorful and pretty when they're all together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me to, and i know a website were i can buy the harmonix dolls but they only sell 4 of them they sell:bloom,musa,flora and lala i am going to get them on my birthday it is next month.I am getting bloom

      Delete