Friday, September 21, 2012

Bloom Enchantix from Good vs Evil 4pk!


 First of all I have to say I love this doll! She is my favorite Enchnatix dol from the good vs evil 2pk. Don't make me choose between her and Icy I love them both.
 Her face is very pretty, but it's the same as all of the other Bloom dolls. Jakks isn't getting to creative with the makeup which is sort of a let down for me. The Limited Edition Bloom had really cool make-up and I would like to see the same creativity with the other dolls too.
 Her dress is pretty accurate with the show, maybe it could have some more layers with yellow and pink(as seen in the picture from the show above) I like the dress a lot though it's so pretty and looks great.
 Here are her enchantix shoes. It looks like they went the Mattel route with these. Which is fine, but they gave each girl the same shoe mold. I guess it's better than them making all of the shoes pink or something like that.

 I love her wings! Jakks has really made the best Winx wings ever! They are accurate and detailed!
Of course she has the Winx "X" on her back where you can insert the wings. Another thing I really didn't like was they gave the dolls the exact hair as the believix dolls, and it's still low grade nylon.Hopefully this problem will be fixed. I give this doll a 8/10 rating. She is beautiful but the hair, and repetitive faces need to be fixed.




1 comment:

  1. She's soooo pretty! All they need to do is fix the hair and she'd be perfect!

    ReplyDelete