Friday, September 7, 2012

Aisha Believix by Jakks Pacific Doll Review!


     Hello Guys! Welcome to my first legit post and first blog doll review! It is for the Aisha believix doll by Jakks Pacific. If you want to know what I thought about her, continue reading! (The dolls do not come with stands, I am using a Monster High Cleo Dead Tired Stand) Before I start I would like to address that the winx dolls are very posable and have 11 points of articulation. It is cool to see how articulation is becoming more and more standard in fashion dolls.

 First let's start with the face, she has an amazing and beautiful face :) Her eye shadow is light pink with a dark pink layer on top. On top of the dark pink layer is glitter.


      Before we review the rest of the doll let's take a look at what she comes with. She has a glittery pink brush with the Winx Club logo and the Winx "X" at the tip.




 She also comes with a magical membership card that gives you access to exclusive content on Nick's website. The card is similar to the Mattel ones in that when you move it from side to side you see a picture of the Winx girl in her normal outfit and her fairy outfit. I really like the cards, I just wish the dolls came with stands.



 Her top is made from a shiny blue metallic material and sparkly green fishnet.. I do not really like the materials because they seem to fray quite easily and the color can be rubbed off over time if you are not gentle.


Her pants are made of the same material as the shirt. At the top of her pants she has a green crocodile like pattern.




 Even though Jakks made some odd shoes I really love Aisha's believix shoe mold. It's probably the most accurate one and the most stylish in my opinion.
Her hair is beautiful but lacking detail and quality. It is made from low grade nylon and is not very soft.Her two curls in front should be a light pinkish reddish brown color. If you brush it it will become way to frizzy. But it curls great and looks great.






And getting to my favorite part of the doll: the wings! Jakks Pacific has outdone themselves with their new Winx device. In the back of each doll is the Winx "X" that you insert the wings into. The Jakks wings are highly detailed and have a bunch of glitter. I like their wings even more than Mattel's.

This concludes my first review and I give the dolls 8/10 stars! She would have gotten the full 10 if she was a little more detailed and had better hair quality. Jakks if you listen to the suggestions of the Winx fans your company will be racking in even more cash! My next review will be Icy from the good vs. evil 4pk :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the Aisha believix doll! I got it for my b-day. I just wish they made the hair different. i hate that it frizzes when you brush it. :P

    Btw Eric, I love your blog! I' m also gald that your a winx doll collecter! (Like me!)My collection has 70+ dolls in it. (My dad thinks that's to many!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love your blog too :) Can I add you as an affiliate?

      Delete
    2. Thanks! And sure, I would love if you added me as an affiliate! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautifull pictures ! Layla is my fav from this collection.

    I am going to visit you blog ofter review is great !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's so much:) I will be posting an Icy Jakks Pacific Review today

      Delete