Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fly High All Around Winx Club Doll Campaign!


According to many recent articles (some more recent than others) the Winx Club Doll line has been selling poorly. Here are just two articles you can read about toy sales at Jakks Pacific. Both directly mention the Winx Club Doll Line.

There are many factors that have probably contributed to the poor sales. Here are a few:
  • Infrequent/Inadequate advertising of the show/dolls
  • Shelves overloaded with Bloom dolls
  • Poor distribution/difficulty in finding the specific doll/s a person wants


Because of these poor doll sales I have teamed up with BubbleGumMagic97 on my YouTube channel Sailoreric97 to start a campaign to promote doll sales! 

The campaign is called "Fly High All Around!" Through the campaign we will be promoting the Winx Club Doll Line and hope to raise awareness of the line in hopes that doll sales improve!


Watch the campaign video here and don't forget to comment and subscribe to sailoreric97.

The doll sales for this Fall will no doubt have a MAJOR impact on the fate of the Winx Club doll line. 

If you can buy the dolls, please get the ones you want, and if you are unable to buy them, just spread the word about the Winx Club Doll Line to everyone you can!

Stay updated on the campaign on Facebook!
Sailoreric97: https://www.facebook.com/Sailoreric97Youtube?ref=hl
JustAnotherCrazyWinxFan: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Another-Crazy-Winx-Fan/456363251090480?ref=hl

Remember to use the hashtag #FlyHighAllAround on Social Networking to raise awareness and sales for the doll line and the campaign!








5 comments:

  1. I think the Bloom overload is a big problem. I was at a store that was closing twice during a Going Out of Business sale, and I saw a ton of Stella Concert ones the first time. The second time, I thought that since I don't have any Stella dolls yet, the concert ones were pretty cute, and I might get one. I went back and all they had were Blooms...so I was kinda mad.

    I do think store overstock plays a role in this too. I hear they're changing the hair material, too, so that should bring in some customers (since people complain so much about the hair now).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree too! their are too many blooms and not enough winx girls like flora,stella,aisha,.etc. I wonder why bloom is everwhere and not the rest of the winx. remember how bloom was the rarest one when winx club dolls by jakks came out? I want to collect all the winx but they r too many blooms.some dolls where I live are on the clearence aisle like bloom everyday dolls,harmonix r no longer available at target cuz they put them on clearance around april-may, and there r no advertisments for winx product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I have a lot of doll. My preferite is Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  4. ill help me and my siss are big winx club fans and love jakks dolls we r here for u dude

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete