Thursday, July 11, 2013

Winx Club San Deigo Comic Con 2013 Limited Edition Dolls

This year at Comic Con 2013 there will be some amazing new Limited Edition Winx Club Dolls to purchase! 

The first one that we all know about is Daphne. She will be available for around $30 at the Entertainment Earth Booth at SDCC and on the Toys R Us website starting on July 18th 2013. 

Here are some picture of her! 


Good news! There is also another Limited Edition doll that will be at Comic Con this year! It is a Blue  Harmonix Bloom Doll!
She is simply gorgeous! The designer did an excellent job on both of these dolls and I can not wait to buy them! Hopefully I won't have to fork to much over for this one but she will be worth it anyways!



So guys, what San Deigo Comic Con doll for this year is your favorite is your favorite? I can't decide! I LOVE both! 


6 comments:

  1. As much as I hate to say it, Bloom is my favourite again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's pretty and all but I was hopping for one of the other girls, Musa mainly. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please tell me where you got the pictures of the Bloom Blue Harmonix Doll? I'd love to share it on my blog! Or can I simply use these photos here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is so hard to decide...But I think I like Bloom a little bit better than Daphne.^^ Gosh, who knew it was so hard to pick between sisters, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my Daphne in the mail a few days ago, and she is gorgeous! She almost looks more like a Greek-inspired statue than a doll. A work of art...

    ReplyDelete
  6. do any of u know when the next episode of bloomix is coming?

    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete