Thursday, February 28, 2013

Winx Pop Disco Dolls! and some Fall 2013 Doll Descriptions!




      I was online browsing around and stumbled upon these juicy new  doll images! Apparently, that Winx Club line that we saw on the back on the Stella Design Studio isn't just the 3 mascots, its all 6 of the Winx!
      I'm so happy to see Musa and Tecna in this line! I don't really get the purpose of the bonus wings though. Yeah, they are a nice extra accessory for kids I  guess. But I honestly don't like them because they are just the mold for Stella's Charmix wings. Now if they were molded like each girls actual Charmix wings I would probably enjoy them much more. 
     Which one do you like the best? My favorites are Stella, Flora, and Musa, even though I think Musa looks a little weird. Also, it looks like Stella might finally have her proper YELLOW hair, not blonde. One thing I noticed was Jakks isn't trying to fool us with the articulated promo images anymore. Here we see the budget articulation. 
     Here is the description for this collection   "Get ready to rock with the 11.5” Pop Disco Dolls (SRP $12.99). Bloom and the other Winx Club™ fairies are dressed in bright, trendy fashions, perfect for a night out on the town!" 
  Also, this website included an official description of the new 2013 Sirenix Dolls! 

"Reflecting the fashion, friendship and magic of the animated series airing on Nickelodeon, the 11.5” Winx Club™ Sirenix Deluxe Fashion Dolls (SRP $19.99) will feature the Winx Club™ in fabulously sparkly wings, water-inspired fashions, and color change hair that changes color when you brush it. Girls can further immerse themselves in the underwater world with the Sparkling Lights Sirenix Bloom Doll (SRP $24.99). With a translucent body and legs, Bloom sparkles and glows like never before, bringing the magic of Winx Club™ to life."
Interesting, the hair will change color with a brush! Everyone was expecting some sort of water change! I wonder how the brush wil change the Sirenix hair? Or maybe you just dip the brush in cold water and brush the hair life that? Knowing these dolls will have a feature involving the hair, Jakks will have to make it nice quality. No Sirenix images yet, I hope everyone can be happy with these for now! 






16 comments:

  1. OMG... AMAZING! Aaaah! I can't believe you found these! Can I post about it on my blog tomorrow linking to yours for the images? :P //wont actually post the images

    I think my favorites are Stella and Tecna. I'm disappointed with how Aisha turned out. :( She had such a cool design but those pants.. ew. But hey, Musa and Tecna in a line!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can post about it! I don't really own the images I just found them at the link so you really don't need to give me any credit!
      Yeah, Aisha has to be the worst of the line (Yes, I'm saying that!) And Yeah for Tecna and Musa!

      Delete
    2. Pft, that's lame. I'm so crediting you. :P Accept your credit!!!

      Bloom's outfit is cute but something odd happened with her face. I think it'll look better in person though. And Flora strikes me as unbearably plain.

      Delete
    3. Fine :P
      Flora is one of my favorites from this line but I can't help the fact she's missing something to complete her.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, it's a miracle! Musa and Tecna dolls, YES! And 'color change hair that changes color'. That cracked me up. XD My favorites are definitely Tecna and Aisha. I love Aisha's pants and Tecna's whole outfit. Stella's cute, too. The other girls look a little pale and washed out, though :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! And I was so surprised to see Tecna and Musa dolls!

      Delete
  3. I've never bought any of the budget lines before (mainly I buy the deluxe ones), but I really like Stella and Tecna! At first, I was waiting to get both Sirenix and Sailors of potentially both of them, but I may want to buy at least one of these! Especially Stella: she looks really cool and I particularly love her little cross-shaped belt. It's a small detail, but it looks nice with those pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Stella is deffo my overall favorite! I'm excited for the sailor line too!

      Delete
    2. I also really like Tecna; I might get her too. I like her bob and how her necklace seems to look like arrows.

      The cool thing about this line has probably got to be the accessories: they're not all from the same mold like before, and every doll has different ones. Especially the necklaces, since I'm a bit hooked on pendants in real life (especially glass ones from art fairs; they're intricate and relatively cheap for nice-looking jewelry).

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this line! And, (squeals a little) Tecna and Musa are part of the collection! I was actually a little surprised to see them here, but I'm glad they were included.

    I think Stella and Musa are my favorites in this line. And I can't really say anything bad about this line except I wish it was available for purchase sooner! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My only real problem is the bonus wings, it would be cool if they got their own wings, but I don't really like wearing Stella's!

      Delete
  5. This is really exciting! I'm glad all the girls are in this line. I hope they change Aisha's outfit to a skirt with boots like it was in the episode otherwise I think they all look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the brush were to not have water on it, and just some technology, that could mean that random human hair brushes like that might not be far off (or so I was just fantasizing about). It'd probably only be temporary, and that'd be the beauty of it. For instance, I've always wondered how black hair would look on me, so I'd try using the brush and have it for a day and see if it would look good on me. That would be kind of cool, actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On some doll hair websites for customs and rerooting etc they have thermal hair that changes color when the temperature in the room changes. So the hair might be something like that?

      Delete
  7. These are really some exciting and cute looking dolls.I.m surely gonna buy these lovely ones..

    ReplyDelete
  8. That might be why they have molded on top Instead of fabric so it doesn't get wet

    ReplyDelete