Monday, February 4, 2013

Musa and Tecna Harmonix Dolls Finally revealed on TV Ad!

After a long wait, we finally got a first look at the Musa and Tecna Harmonix dolls! As far as I know, no high quality pictures have been uploaded anywhere yet so you'll be seeing a lot of pictures like this until then. What do you guys think about them? I think they look amazing! I can't wait to see HD pictures of them! I'm sure that they will be spotted soon considering the the text at the end of the ad said "each sold separately." The only problem fans have really said about the dolls was that Tecna's hair was too long. I don't really have a problem with it but I do understand why people would be a little mad. Tecna is a short hair character, her short hair makes Tecna, well, Tecna! Maybe it will be shorter in the actual product! What do you guys think? I'm in love :) Great Job Jakks! Here's a link to the commercial! 

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if they're gonna make the musa and tecna mini figures I know the others say collect all four but time will tell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pink Enchantix Bloom t my Walmart today!

    ReplyDelete