Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Walmart In Store Winx Club Event

Hey guys! Today I was just searching Winx Club dolls on google and I found something quite interesting! From February 21st-February 24th select Walmarts will be having a Winx Club Alfea College Event! Cool!
Here is the description from the site. Click here for the link. 
"Visit the Winx Alfea College Event at your local, participating Walmart to see the latest Winx Toy products including a Limited Edition Collector doll and have a photo taken for your student ID.  Also, enroll in Alfea College and receive a pennant along with an acceptance packet filled with fun activities." 
I wonder if this means only Walmarts hosting this event will have the Special Edition Bloom doll? Which I am assuming is the doll they are talking about! Sounds like a nice event! I like the effort Jakks is putting into the Winx! Now if someone at Rainbow could change up the lines a little bit, I'd be even more thrilled!



No comments:

Post a Comment