Thursday, April 4, 2013

Winx Club Happy Meals in Australia! May 2013!

While browsing YouTube today I saw a comment on a video talking about the Winx Club Happy Meal Toys. I searched google for them  and I found out that a picture of the new toys have appeared on the Australian Happy Meal Website. It shows them for next month which is May, the US Happy Meal site shows different toys for next month. Will the US be getting these? I guess we will find out eventually.





The figures are of course wearing their Believix transformations! Harmonix or Sirenix would have been cool but whatever, I guess Nick and Rainbow are still trying to promote Believix for some reason! 

UPDATE: Una Di Noi Winx on Facebook reminded me that the first time we heard about these figures was on Michael's Winx Club when we heard about a Happy Meal Promotion for Magical Adventure, so it would make a lot of sense that these girls are in their Believix transformations since that is what they use in the movie! LOL! 

 It looks like the wings on the dolls double up as accessories.
Stella: ring
Bloom: ring
Aisha: bracelet 
Flora: I can't really tell but it looks like it might be a hair clip to me

Musa and Tecna aren't included but that shouldn't really surprise anyone. I think the figures are nice for Happy Meals though! If you notice all of them have their waists covered up to be more "appropriate" I guess. 

What do you guys think of them? Do you think any other countries will be getting them?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Winx Club and Sailor MoonApril 4, 2013 at 6:33 PM

    I really don't care if Musa and Tecna are included because there just happy meals. I do hope we get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Winx Club and Sailor MoonApril 4, 2013 at 6:38 PM

    I don't know why they covered their stomachs when they show them in the show.I love Winx but they dress slutty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloom's outfit looks kind of...off without the midriff, strangely enough.

    I really like the Aisha and especially the Flora...but that might be a bit biased since those are my two favorite characters. I like the hair color they used for Flora...might be a bit too dark to be show-accurate, but she looks better with super dark hair than with super light hair (like the dolls). Maybe Jakks is finally catching on to the fact that their Floras' hair is way too light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Australia's getting them! Awesome! And May is the month of my bday. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually the month of my birthday, too!

      Delete