Monday, March 25, 2013

Winx on Easter?

There was no new episode of Winx Club Beyond Believix yesterday (Sunday March 24, 2013) because room in the schedule was needed to make room for the  2013 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards (KCA's).

Because of this, Nickelodeon has decided to schedule two episodes of Winx Club this Sunday which happens to be Easter. Do you guys think this was a good or bad idea?

Personally I think it was a bad choice on Nick's part. I think they should have just skipped two weeks of Winx and air the episodes starting the week after Easter. Unless Nick decides to advertise it heavily I think the ratings will be even worse than they have been. I know I'll be at my one of my relative's houses on Easter and won't have time to watch Winx Club. A lot of people will be in the same situation as me and will either have to record it, or miss it and watch it later on Nick's website. So what do you guys think? Will you be watching Winx on Sunday? Or catching it later?




2 comments:

  1. Yes! I think this is a bad move as well. I expect ratings to be very low. But hopefully, they'll take the holiday into account and not blame the show itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they'll have to blame the holiday! I really hope they don't expect the ratings to be that great. How can they expect people to be glued to the TV on Easter?

      Delete