Friday, April 12, 2013

Winx Toys for McDonald's Happy Meals May 2013! USA

I just checked the USA Happy Meal site and encountered a pleasant surprise! 
It an update to my last blog post, it looks like the United States IS getting Winx Club toys in Happy Meals next month! 


Here are some screenshots! Also, there are going to be Musa and Tecna figures! Awesome! I wonder if other countries (like Australia) will get the Musa and Tecna figures as well?



The wing features on the Musa and Tecna dolls appear to be:
Musa: Hair clip (like Flora)
Tecna: Bracelet (like Aisha)

I'm excited to try to collect them all! For our health addicts out there, will these Winx Club toys tempt you to go to McDonald's? Tell us what you think in the comments!



2 comments:

  1. I kind of already go to McDonald's every Friday anyway (though I order the McDouble and fries; while this isn't too big of a meal, it's slightly bigger than the kids' meal and I don't like the fountain pop).

    However, I remember that the McDonald's by where I live allowed me to buy the MLP toys for about a buck, so I can probably do that. I like the Musa and Tecna, and will get them along with the Flora and Aisha (I'm not that fond of the Bloom and Stella ones). They'll probably let me get just the toy, since the workers at mine are actually relatively nice (I made small talk about how good the Strawberries and Cream pies or the Cherry Berry Chillers looked, and they gave me a free one both times).

    However, I kind of wish they had a keychain for them so that I could put them on my purse. That's probably for the best, though, because the plastic clip on both my Fluttershy and my Pinkie Pie was poor quality and frayed easily. They always seemed to come off.

    Also, as much as I'd love to have a fairy wing-shaped hair clip, my hair is too thick for those things and they always fall off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't like Bloom and Stella much either, the ring makes them look way to bulky! The others are pretty cool though! Hopefully my McDonald's will let me buy just the toys also!

    ReplyDelete