Monday, January 14, 2013

Possible Musa, Tecna, and Aisha Enchantix Dolls?

Hello guys! So here's the story, I received this email on November 30th when I had asked Jakks about upcoming doll collections.
We all know the Harmonix dolls were released earlier than Spring. I wonder if Jakks original idea was to make us wait that long?


I didn't post this news when I was first told about it because there is always this legal notice on the bottom of every email they send out:
"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the person(s) or organization(s) to whom or which it is addressed and may contain information which is confidential and privileged. The unauthorized use, copying, distribution, or disclosure of this e-mail or any of its contents by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this transmission. Thank you."

Recently I emailed them again asking them if I could share this news and this was their response,

"Yes, just be sure to say that we are considering and it is not yet official. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me"

So Jakks is THINKING about making them. They CLEARLY stated it was just an idea. We may see them we may not. Please don't spread rumors that we are officially getting these dolls as they could scrap the whole idea at any second!
Have a nice day! I hope you guys are enjoying my blog! I am loving it. Leave a comment if you'd like! 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh... they're considering it? That's juicy. ;) Thanks for the info. Maybe if enough people keep sending in requests we could get it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! That would be AWESOME! I still don't have a complete set of enchantix dolls yet, so this will be the icing on the cake. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg are you serious!?!?!?!? I have always wanted all the enchantix dolls!!!! of course I still need Aisha Musa and Tecna but I really want musa the most!!!

    ReplyDelete