Friday, January 11, 2013

EXCLUSIVE DOLL NEWS!

Okay first I would like to say that the new season 5 basic or city style dolls are on the Toys R Us Website HERE: (Excluding Aisha) I know it says everyday collection but the everyday dolls are already listed on the website with pictures so these basic dolls must be the new season 5 ones.


And now for the exciting news! An unannounced Winx Doll has hit Entertainment Earth recently. It is a Pink Edition of Bloom Enchantix! How cool and exciting! I love all of the surprises Jakks is throwing at us! It's amazing! Click here for the link:

Official description:
The main protagonist from Winx Club as an awesome Enchantix doll! This Winx Club Bloom Pink Enchantix Fairy Doll measures 11 1/2-inches tall. Don't miss outon this vinyl doll modeled after the main protagonist from the Italian animated TV series Winx Club!

6 comments:

  1. Pink... ENCHANTIX???? Holy COW!!!

    You are amazing dude. This is the biggest deal ever. I might just have to pre-order it from Entertainment Earth because I CAN'T miss that. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o OMG!

    I'm going to have to get these! I can't wait to see what that pink enchantix doll looks like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see it either! I couldn't resist and bought one! Winx is such an addiction for me!

      Delete
  3. Eeps for that price I hope she has a delux body! I still pre odered just in case xP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing she will have a deluxe body, but you can never be sure! i Preordered her too!

      Delete