Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Winx Club Argos Exclusive!

Hey Guys! The UK is getting a new Winx product! It a Flora season 5 doll with her Enchantix outfit as a Bonus Fashion! It is an Argos exclusive! I'm glad the UK is getting this because I've heard finding Jakks Winx dolls in the UK can be very tough. I don't know why Jakks just can't sell everything everywhere, I know some exclusive items here aren't in other countries because those countries don't have the same store, but just because something is exclusive in the USA doesn't mean it has to be exclusive in that store in another country. Anyways, here's a pic from Argos' website. They also have the Harmonix dolls.


3 comments:

  1. That's so... random lol. I mean they didn't touch Enchantix in S5.

    It is a cute set though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est combien la poupées la tenue Enchantix

    ReplyDelete