Sunday, October 14, 2012

Winx Season 5 Episode Review-The Shimmering Shells

Okay I LOVED this episode! I'm not going to do a full out review of the episode but I have a lot of GOOD things to say about it! First of all there was little to no cheesy lines and the script was more mature with less dumb jokes! SO thank you Nick and Rainbow for that! I was going to scream if the lines were dumb. This episode really exceeded my expectations I was starting to think season 5 would be a let down but this episode sure changed my mind. And Harmonix! Possibly my favorite transformation! I love Enchantix and Magic Winx(Charmix) but I think we can all admit Harmonix is way better than Believix. (In my opinion!) And next week..SQUEE! The Winx are going to Melody! Rainbow I love you!!!! OMG!!!!!!! EVERYONE CALM DOWN!!! Okay YES! Very Exciting! At least for me! This is the best episode of season 5 so far!! And I think the gift of self confidence has more of a purpose than those gifts the Winx needed in season 4 to get Lovix and Sophix. Also, every time they get one of those gifts another gem goes on their Sirenix box! Cool idea.  So with that said have a good day everyone! I hope you enjoyed this episode as much as I did! Can't wait for the Harmonix dolls, they better be beautiful because this transformation is WAY to good for crappy dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment