Friday, October 12, 2012

Roxy Believix Review

Roxy Believix Review


            
Hey Guys! About a week ago I got my Roxy Believix Doll from Europe. I got her from a trade I did with one of my friends on Flickr.
Roxy is an amazing doll! I love her. She gets 10/10 stars. I am very satisfied with her! SO let's get on with the review!


Alright here she is in the box! The box isn't the most detailed box I have ever seen but it looks great! I wish Bloom, Stella, and Flora weren't on the front of all the boxes...




Here are some close ups and side views of the box.



I love the back of the box! It's so colorful and fun! All of the Winx girls look awesome here!

Two final box images before...THE UNBOXING! Yay! 
Here she is on a Monster High stand. She doesn't come with a stand but Cleos's Dead Tired stand looks pretty nice on her if I may add. She comes with a green butterfly brush and a green butterfly mirror.


As you can see she has beautiful make-up! I love her face! I think it looks a lot like her! She has green eye shadow with pink eye shadow on top of it, and she has light pink lips.



Her outfit is very accurate to the one in the show. She has her green top with one sleeve and two pink straps with two blue gems. She has her arm cuff thing with yellow frill. Her shorts are green with yellow frills at the bottom. Her belt is actually a different piece of fabric from her top, for some reason I always thought her belt was sewn onto her shorts but I guess not! Her belt is yellow with a pink sash and a blue gem.
Her hair has two orange streaks in the back. I guess these are supposed to be the yellow streaks she has in front of her hair. Oh well, I am so pleased with the rest of this doll so this doesn't bother me. She still looks awesome!
Her Wings look great! Very detailed and Sparkly!
Here are her shoes! They are good enough for me, more accurate than Jakks would probably be... She also comes with socks! For some reason that makes me really happy lol.










Here is a height comparison. I wont explain who is tallest to who is the shortest because that's why I took the picture XD
So like I said she gets 10/10 stars! Amazing doll with amazing quality! Go Witty Toys!






                                                             

3 comments:

  1. Lucky! I really, really want a Roxy Believix doll. The only one on eBay right now is $299.99. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really lucky to be able to do a trade with someone from France I met on youtube and flickr :) I paid Europes retail for her which is about $30. The shipping to france to send my item costed more than the doll!

      Delete
  2. Witty Toys winx dolls' dresses are very accurate to the show (We have witty toys in our country than Jakks!)
    But the faces on every doll are kind of the same. I wished that Jakks' dolls are more accurate to Witty Toys and Witty Toys had beautiful faces on their dolls! Anyway I think she's cut! <3

    ReplyDelete