Monday, December 3, 2012

Witty Toys Enchantix Doll News!

Hello guys! I recently emailed Witty Toys about the Enchantix dolls we saw HERE: in the 2012 Toy Fair video. This is what they told me:


Hello, they will be available for the market this coming Spring season April 2013..

Best regards, 
Winx team

So European fans you can expect to see the Enchantix dolls in the Spring!

Here are some screen shots from the video (I do not own these all credit goes to AtamaiiDolls on youtube)



~I wonder if they are making Musa-It is strange to see Tecna and not Musa since Tecna is the one usually left out of Winx doll collections~

3 comments:

  1. About time! I've been wondering about this collection and why in the world we haven't heard any news on it whatsoever.

    I'm totally gonna buy Bloom and Tecna for sure-- Bloom because this is the only company I've seen that truly did this outfit right besides Giochi, and Tecna because when else am I gonna get an Enchantix Tecna? lol.

    I sure hope they make a Musa as well. I need a Musa Enchantix doll. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love these too! I hope they make Musa, I mean when has Tecna ever been in a collection without Musa. NEVER! Usually Tecna's left out so I'd say there is a good chance for Musa. I hope they just didn't develop Musa yet / Didn't bring her when this video was filmed. I really love Tecna and Bloom also!!!

      Delete
  2. I want Bloom and they need to make Musa, Tecna and Roxy.

    ReplyDelete